Get ready to check out all the best smart water bottles currently on the market! We have a real treat of a list for you below that will suit your needs. Whether you’re a man, woman, or parent shopping for your child(ren), I’ve got you covered.
Did you know that staying well hydrated is one of the easiest ways to lose weight on autopilot? It’s actually one of the only ways to do it without spending extra time in the gym or going into a caloric deficit.
After I share the top 10 best smart water bottles, we’ll go over how you can drink water to help you lose weight and why simply drinking water works so well to keep you in peak condition.
Since smart technology is rather new, it’s important to choose a reliable smart bottle. Are you ready to get started?
Top 10 Smart Water Bottle Reviews
Smart water bottles can do more than remind you to drink water. They can also play music or light up the room like a disco ball. How cool is that?
#1 Pick – ICEWATER 3-in-1 Smart Water Bottle
The ICEWATER bottle has some really cool features including a speaker and pretty lights to remind you when it’s time to drink your water.
Cyclists will love using this bottle as a portable speaker while riding. My favorite feature is “dancing lights mode” which instantly turns any dark room into a dance party.
- 22 oz. capacity
- Lights up every 2 hours to remind you it’s time to drink
- The built-in speaker is louder than you would think (place the bottle on a wooden surface to boost the bass)
- The easy-open flip top requires only one hand to open
- Screws in at top and bottom if you decide you want to use the speaker without the bottle
- Dancing lights mode (my favorite feature)
- BPA-free, FDA-compliant, and Made in the USA
- 600mAh battery
- 7 colors to choose from
This bottle by ICEWATER may not be as “smart” at tracking your hydration as other bottles, but it makes up for it with its awesome features and lights. The price is also right.
#2 Pick – H2OPal Hydration Tracker
Meet the H20Pal, this is one of the most reliable and best smart water bottles on the market. Unlike the ICEWATER bottle, the H20Pal allows you to closely track your hydration on your phone.
My favorite part about this bottle is it’s made of glass. Drinking ice-cold water from a glass instead of plastic is just so much more refreshing, don’t you agree?
- 18 oz. capacity
- 6-month battery life (2 batteries included)
- Receive reminders on your phone to drink water
- It automatically adjusts your daily water intake goals according to the weather, your activity level, height, and weight
- Glass bottle (no more plastic!)
There’s currently a fully functional iPhone app, and the Android app is still in beta so it doesn’t work with all Android phones.
Keep in mind, the bottle won’t fit in most car cup holders, it’s not insulated, and there are better options for hiking or cycling. I recommend sticking with the first bottle if you’re more active.
#3 STYR.24 3-in-1 Hydration Tracker w/ Scale and Fitness Wristband
The STYR.24 comes with everything you need to track your hydration and weight loss goals. The included scale calculates body fat percentage while the bottle displays the remaining percentage to reach your daily water intake goal.
This package is the best all-around water and fitness tracker for the money.
- Rechargeable 16 oz. BPA-free Tritan plastic bottle
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android
- The bottle reminds you when to drink and how much more water you need to drink for the day. It also auto-adjusts your daily water goal based on the environment and your activity tracked within the app.
- The wristband w/ LED touchscreen tracks your steps, calories burned, distance, the % of your daily step goal, and time active (syncs with app)
- The included smart scale measures BMI, weight, body fat %, visceral fat percentage, bone mass density, and body water content. It syncs all the information within the app.
- Each charge lasts about 2 weeks on the bottle and charges fully in 3 to 4 hours
- Syncs with Fitbit, Google Fit, and Apple Health
- Compatible with Alexa
I really like this package as someone who likes to stay in peak condition. Having the scale to keep track of your physique goal sets this system apart from others on the market that only remind you when it’s time to drink.
If you’re embarking on a weight loss journey or just like to keep track of everything on your phone, this is the best smart bottle for you.
#4 GululuGo Interactive Water Bottle
My list of top 10 best smart water bottles wouldn’t be complete without the best smart water bottle for kids. In my opinion, this is the best overall bottle currently available since children often don’t like to drink water.
This bottle is the easiest way to ensure your child is drinking enough water without the need to convince them to drink more. We all know that a life with less fuss is a better one.
- 12 oz. capacity
- Allows your child to choose a friendly pet to help them reach their hydration goals
- They can add friends, play games, and even shake the bottle next to another Gululu bottle to enter into a cooperative mode
- Spillproof and easy to clean
- Set times for “school mode” and “sleep mode” to ensure your child doesn’t get distracted
- Made with safe BPA-free Tritan plastic
- Available in 3 colors
- One-year warranty
There’s also a separate Gululu carrying strap (Click the image below to check it out):
Are you in love with this idea?
#5 Smart Hydrogen Water Bottle w/ LED Screen
Have you heard of the health benefits of molecular hydrogen? There are numerous studies proving that molecular hydrogen is a super antioxidant.
Why super? Because it has a unique ability to seek out and neutralize harmful free radicals while leaving beneficial radicals intact. Before I started to study molecular hydrogen benefits, I didn’t know there were beneficial radicals in the body.
Anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits are two of the greatest advantages of drinking molecular hydrogen-rich water.
This bottle is one of the only reliable portable hydrogen bottles currently on the market, and it features an LED display to ensure you’re getting a beneficial dose of hydrogen. It’s the only quality hydrogen bottle I’ve seen available that does that.
- Aluminum alloy exterior and US-made 10 oz. Eastman bottle (best to drink water immediately after making it for maximum benefit)
- The LED screen shows molecular hydrogen ppm level and battery life
- Built-in ventilation system for purer tasting water
- Save money compared to buying molecular hydrogen tablets
- Boosts antioxidants in your water
- Latest SPE and PEM technology
Also, check out my list of best portable hydrogen water bottles for more ideas.
#6 DAWAY Vacuum-Insulated Smart Water Bottle
Hello, coffee heads, meet the best smart water bottle for you. Oh yeah, tea drinkers (like myself) will also love this bottle. It may seem trivial to track the temperature of your beverage, but anyone who’s ever burned his or her mouth on a drink knows that this feature is awesome.
Plus, you can keep your cold beverages cold. There are several bottles that look just like this one, but this is the most reliable of the bunch.
Also, it can keep beer cold for up to 24 hours!
- 17 oz. capacity
- Made with premium food-grade 18/8 stainless steel
- Double-walled and vacuum insulated to keep your warm beverages warmer longer and your cold beverages colder longer (warm for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours)
- Touch-activated temperature display
- Comes with carrying bag and strap
- 1.5 hours to fully charge and stays charged for up to 30 days on a single charge
This is definitely the best smart bottle for beer, coffee, and tea drinkers. Fun times ahead!
#7 HYDRA Tech Bottle
If you like the ICEWATER bottle and you’re in more of an R2-D2 state of mind, then the HYDRA Tech smart bottle is the one for you.
It has a built-in Bluetooth speaker and a lantern. Keep in mind, the light doesn’t serve as a hydration reminder like the ICEWATER bottle.
Overall, this is a decent smart water bottle that’s worth a look.
#8 Cactaki Water Bottle with Time Marker
Who said smart water bottles had to be electric? If you’re okay with the non-electric option and want to save money without sacrificing bottle quality, the Cactaki smart bottle is a solid option for you.
The time marker on the side of the bottle reminds you when to drink water and if you’ve had enough for the day. The lid only requires one hand to open.
You also get a carrying strap and wide-mouth lid for easy filling. And did I mention fruit infusion? The lid has a built-in strainer, and the package comes with 10 fruit infusion recipes.
This bottle also has a larger capacity than the others on the list, making it great for exercise. The reviews are crazy good too!
#9 Accro Xtrem Smart Water Bottle
The Accro Xtrem smart water bottle is similar to the DAWAY bottle above and a good second choice for this type of smart bottle. You may like the look of the Accro bottle more.
When you touch the display on this bottle, it shows three different colors according to the temperature. It also has voice alerts. You’ll only need to charge it once every 1 to 2 months, and it takes just 2 hours to fully charge.
The one downside is that it won’t keep your beverages cold or warm as long as the DAWAY bottle.
#10 ICEWATER 3-in-1 Smart Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Last but not least is the stainless steel version of my #1 pick. This bottle comes with all the great features of the original ICEWATER bottle, except this guy will keep your warm beverages warm and cold beverages cold.
It can keep warm beverages warm for up to 12 hours and cold ones cold for up to 24 hours. It’s made of food-grade 18/8 stainless steel. And don’t worry, you can still turn any dark room into a dance party with the lights.
Honorable Mention – Foladion Smart Sports Water Bottle w/ Beauty Spray
This bottle didn’t make my top 10, yet it does include some clever features you may find useful including a fine mist beauty spray.
Smart Water Bottles to Avoid
You may be wondering why I left out some of the bottles you’ve seen on other lists of best smart water bottles. The reason is that a lot of them have mixed reviews, mostly negative.
After reading through the reviews of several of the popular models, I couldn’t recommend them to you with confidence because the last thing I want you to do is to waste your money.
So beware of other sites recommending the bottles below.
How do smart water bottles help you lose weight?
Your body is made of about 60% water, and it needs water to function. Without water, it’s impossible for your body to burn stored fat and carbs.
One animal study showed that increased water intake led to fat loss.
Here are several additional benefits of drinking more water for weight loss:
- Burn more calories (drinking ice-cold water helps boost your metabolism)
- Water can suppress your appetite
- Drinking more water and less high-carb beverages is one of the easiest ways to lose unwanted weight
Smart water bottles remind you to drink more water and encourage you to drink more of it. It’s a win-win.
I promised I would show you options everyone in your family can enjoy. Plus, there’s an option for everyone’s budget. Did I deliver?
Remember to use caution if you decide to buy one of the bottles I mentioned in the “brands to avoid” section. If you read through the reviews, you’ll see that people are having a lot of problems and regretting their purchases.
I even noticed that one bottle appeared to have reviews for a different bottle. Your best bet is stick with the bottles I included in my list because they’re your most reliable options.
Did you enjoy my top 10 best smart water bottles list? Which one is your favorite? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.
Until next time, cheers!