Are you torn between the Tyent ACE-11 and UCE-11 water ionizers? Perhaps you want to know if the UCE-11 is worth the extra money? Or maybe you’re in the market for a new ionizer and interested in the Tyent brand? No matter what led you here, I’ve got you covered.
My Tyent ACE-11 Turbo Extreme Water Ionizer review covers all the bases to help you make the most informed buying decision. After all, buying a new water ionizer is a serious decision, one that will change your life.
A quality water ionizer will last you and your family a lifetime – a life full of the amazing alkaline water benefits people all over the world are experiencing right now!
Before we start the review, I’ll tell you ahead of time that Tyent is one of the few alkaline water machine brands you can trust.
There are only a handful of companies that manufacture their machines in Japan and South Korea. Only these two countries have certification systems in place that guarantee you’re purchasing a medical-grade water ionizer.
Now, let’s go over the features of the ACE-11 ionizer.
- 11 solid/mesh platinum-coated titanium electrode plates (each plate measures 7″ x 4.75″)
- Tyent dips its plates in platinum multiple times to ensure they’ll stand the test of time
- Max Negative ORP: -1050 mV
- pH Range: 1.7 – 12
- Molecular hydrogen boost technology to make alkaline, ionized, molecular hydrogen-rich water (the healthiest water on the planet packed with anti-aging antioxidants)
- 8 adjustable water settings (4 alkaline settings, 3 acidic, 1 neutral)
- Dual powerful water filters remove impurities as small as .01 micron
- Beautiful touchscreen display
- Flood prevention sensor
- Automatic self-cleaning system
- Dimensions: 14″ x 5-3/8″ x 14″ (Width x Depth x Height)
- Voltage: 100 – 240V
- Filter replacement indicator
- 75-day trial period: return the unit for a refund if you’re not 100% satisfied
- No-Questions-Asked Lifetime Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Supports 4 languages
- SMPS power system ensures your ionizer uses the optimal amount of electricity for maximum alkaline water benefits
One of the most important factors to consider before purchasing an ionizer is the type of filters it uses, how many it uses, and how often they need to be replaced.
In my opinion, the best water ionizers use the best water filters. If a company skimps on its water filter technology, you can be sure it skimped on its ionizer design as well.
Tyent is one company that went the extra mile with its filter design.
The two-stage filtration process starts with an activated carbon filter and ends with a composite ceramic filter that adds electrolytes to your water.
What I like about Tyent’s system is that it scrubs out all the impurities in your source water before livening it up. This process ensures your water is optimized before it undergoes the ionization process inside the ionization chamber. It also prevents any hard water buildup on your ionization plates.
Click here to view a 3rd party report provided by Tyent that includes a comprehensive list of all the impurities Tyent water filters remove.
Filter life is about 6 months or approximately 950 gallons – this is the standard life I’ve seen among the best alkaline water brands.
Since the ACE-11 is a countertop water ionizer, you must account for the required counter space beside your sink. The great part about Tyent ionizers is their smaller footprint than most other countertop ionizers on the market.
Plus, the ACE-11 is more attractive than other ionizers that sometimes look like spaceships from the 1960s. Your guests will be delighted instead of perplexed when they see your ACE-11.
Here’s a list of things to consider before you buy the ACE-11:
- The unit can’t be placed next to a heat source or inside a humid environment
- Don’t place it on an uneven surface
- Don’t connect it to a hot water supply
- If the unit hasn’t been used for a few days allow water to run for 1-2 minutes before drinking water from it
- It’s best to unplug the unit if you don’t plan on using it for an extended period
The video below shows how to attach the diverter to your faucet:
Tyent ACE-11 Reviews
It’s always important to know what to expect from a product before buying your own. As a company, Tyent USA has an A+ Better Business Burea rating, which is always a pleasure to see.
Tyent also has an awesome score of 9.16/10 on ResellerRatings.com.
My Tyent ACE-11 Review
Overall, I give the ACE-11 unit a big thumbs up.
One of the functions I believe is now mandatory in a quality water ionizer is a molecular hydrogen function.
Alkaline ionized water with added molecular hydrogen is the future of water, and with several alkaline water brands including Tyent, the future is now.
The Tyent ACE-11 allows you to choose whether you want to boost molecular hydrogen. The only other brands I’ve seen with molecular hydrogen technology are Life Ionizers, AlkaViva, and Enagic.
It’s no coincidence that all these brands manufacture their alkaline water machines in Japan or South Korea.
Here are several additional features I like:
- The new spout design allows you to place your ionizer on the left or right side of your sink
- A faster flow rate
- The Easy Load™ filter design allows you to quickly replace filters without having to remove any parts
- The smartphone-inspired display
The bottom line is you can purchase the ACE-11 with the confidence you’re buying a legit water ionizer from a reliable company.