Welcome to our Acqua Panna water review. It’s been a while since we reviewed a bottled water brand, and we’re glad that Acqua Panna revived our interest in sharing our thoughts on one of the best bottled water brands in the world. Acqua Panna is revered for its velvety soft texture and exceptionally smooth taste. Is Acqua Panna Water alkaline? Where to buy it for the best price?
These are the two of the key questions we answer in our review. Since I know you’re here to see with your own two eyes whether Acqua Panna is indeed alkaline, we’ll start with the pH test video before moving onto the other segments of our review.
Let’s get started with the highly likable young scientist who ran the pH test.
Acqua Panna Water pH Level Test Video
It appears that the pH of Acqua Panna water is indeed alkaline with a healthy pH of 8.
Considering Acqua Panna is natural mineral water that flows through the hills of Tuscany, Italy for 14 years before it’s bottled, the TDS reading is also at the optimal level.
Where to Buy Acqua Panna Water for the Best Price
Acqua Panna is available in both BPA-free and glass bottles. Both versions are the same, and the more expensive glass bottles are sometimes hard to track down.
The best place we found to buy an Acqua Panna 24 pack is online. Of all the bottled water brands we’ve reviewed, Acqua Panna is one of the most fairly valued brands we’ve come across.
Click Here to check the current lowest price for a case of Acqua Panna at Amazon. There are currently four case sizes available as follows:
The Subscribe & Save option allows you to set your own schedule to receive cases of Acqua Panna on autopilot at a discount. If you were curious where to buy Acqua Panna for the best price, and you’re in love with this brand, now you know the best place to buy it!
Acqua Panna Water Reviews
As part of our analysis for each product we review, we investigate what current drinkers are saying. We do this to identify positive and negative trends to pass along to you before you buy. Also, we take into account what people are saying before we write our final review.
Here’s what we concluded after reading through the current Acqua Panna reviews:
- If you traveled to Italy before, Acqua Panna may be the cheapest way to relive your vacation without buying a plane ticket.
- Acqua Panna is best paired with fine wine and home-cooked meals. People love to serve Acqua Panna when they host dinner guests for special occasions.
- Chefs around the world recommend Acqua Panna and serve it with their dishes because of its exquisite taste.
- In case you were worried, the bottles are BPA-Free and 100% recyclable.
- One of the more encouraging reports we found was a comparison in taste to Icelandic Glacial water, which is our #1 favorite artesian water brand.
- Acqua Panna has a sweeter flavor due to its natural mineral content and alkaline pH. Most people prefer the sweeter flavor of alkaline water over the sour flavor of acidic water. Acqua Panna is the perfect water for clearing the palate while you dine.
- You may find that Acqua Panna has a more refreshing effect than other bottled water brands because of its smooth texture.
- Do you like San Pellegrino water? The same company behind San Pellegrino bottles Acqua Panna.
- You may find that Acqua Panna is on par with Fiji water or even better.
- We found that the current distributor is reliable and knows how to pack the product.
- Overall, the current Acqua Panna reviews are glowing, and we’re happy to see that the current distributor is doing a fine job.
Acqua Panna vs San Pellegrino
- The main difference between Acqua Panna and San Pellegrino is Acqua Panna is still (noncarbonated) while San Pellegrino is carbonated.
- They also come from two separate water sources. Acqua Panna is natural mineral water bottled in Tuscany from a source in the Apennine Mountains. San Pellegrino originates in San Pellegrino Terme in Lombardy, Italy.
- The Swiss company Nestlé owns both brands.
Does Acqua Panna water have fluoride?
According to Nestlé’s 2018 water analysis report, Acqua Panna natural spring water does not contain fluoride. The results show “ND,” which stands for “not detected at or above the MRL.” There’s certainly no need to worry about high fluoride levels in Acqua Panna water.
Is Acqua Panna water safe?
Yes, Acqua Panna natural spring water is 100% safe and of the highest quality. The bottles are BPA-free and 100% recyclable. Drink this water with the confidence that you’re drinking water the way nature intended it to be.
Why is Acqua Panna so good?
The beauty of nature is it provides us with unique mineral blends that we can only attempt to mimic. The reason Acqua Panna tastes so delicious is that only the Apennine Mountains in Tuscany, Italy can make Acqua Panna water.
The water flows through the Earth for 14 years before it’s bottled at the source. Along the way, it picks up minerals that boost pH and make unique water that’s only found in Tuscany. The same goes for other brands like Fiji and Icelandic that come from 100% unique natural sources.
No filtered water on the planet can beat what Mother Nature provides. We love ionized water for its health benefits, but nothing beats the taste of natural artesian alkaline water like Acqua Panna.
Our Acqua Panna Review
Now it’s time for our two cents. Is Acqua Panna good water? Is it worth the price? That’s what we’re about to answer. I broke our review into two parts: our likes and our dislikes.
- I’ll keep this part short and sweet. There’s nothing to dislike about Acqua Panna water. The only other brand that received the same score from us is currently Icelandic. We’re tough critics too, feel free to browse our other reviews because we usually have an equal number of likes and dislikes.
- However, if you’re looking for acid reflux relief from alkaline water, you may want to reach for a higher pH around 9. One study found that alkaline water with a pH of 8.8 was enough to deactivate human pepsin lurking in the throat. I recommend our list of top 10 highest pH bottled alkaline water brands for alternate choices.
- The Acqua Panna taste reviews are superb. This is seriously bottled water at its best that’s worth the price. If you’re going to buy bottled water, you might as well buy an artesian brand that you can’t replicate in your home with a reverse osmosis system.
- The mineral profile for Acqua Panna is excellent and explains the velvety soft texture that people love.
- Bottles are 100% recyclable and BPA-Free
- Of course, the water source is simply amazing. The fact that the water travels through the mountains of Tuscany for 14 years before reaching the bottle is something special.
- The company’s transparency and culture are impressive. Nestlé hides nothing about Acqua Panna water and even went the extra mile by posting a water analysis report. Most companies aren’t as transparent and rely on fancy words to sell their products.
- Lastly, the Acqua Panna sport cap version is awesome for taking to the gym. Mineral water is great to drink before, during, and post-workout to replenish lost electrolytes and stay hydrated. Plus, who doesn’t love deliciously refreshing water after a workout?
Overall Score: 9.5/10
After reading through the current Acqua Panna reviews and conducting our own analysis, we’re confident that this is easily one of the best bottled water brands on the planet. It’s one of the few brands that are on par with Fiji and Icelandic, which are two of our favorites.
Of all the brands we’ve reviewed, we put Acqua Panna in our Top 10 overall, and certainly in our Top 5 alkaline artesian water brands. Enjoy Acqua Panna knowing that you’re drinking incredibly good water!