How’s it going fellow alkaline water drinkers? I’m your host Pete back again on a sunny day with an Air Water Life ionizer review. Today, I’m sharing our updated Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.5 review.
This is our fourth Air Water Life ionizer review and a return to the Aqua Deluxe series after reviewing two ionizers by another budget brand. The Aqua Deluxe 7.5 is priced between the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 and Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 9.0 models. Is it the perfect fit for folks who are torn between the 7.0 and 9.0? That’s the question we’ll answer for you today.
At first glance, the 7.5 sports the same type of outer shell as the more expensive 9.0 yet not the same number of platinum-coated titanium plates.
In this review, we share the 7.5’s key features, replacement filter info, installation instructions, warranty terms, and the pros & cons according to current reviews.
First, let’s start with a quick comparison…
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 vs 7.5 vs 9.0 Comparison
Before we jump into the 7.5’s features, we’re going to change things up by comparing the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0, 7.5, and 9.0. Firstly, the 7.5 is basically the 7.0 with a golden body. It reminds us of the iPhone gold color.
The 7.0 features a blander greyish plastic body that won’t light up the kitchen quite like the 7.5.
Overall, the 7.5 looks nicer in today’s modern kitchens with stone finishes.
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.5 Features
Now, we’ll summarize the 7.5’s key features:
- The 7.5 comes backed by a “no-hassle” Air Water Life lifetime warranty. The warranty for the 7.5 is the best of the bunch. If you discover any defects with the unit for its entire life, the experts at Air Water Life will cover the repair costs.
- In our opinion, the 7.5 features the most attractive body of all Air Water Life’s ionizers, even the more expensive 9.0 unit. We’ve read that it’s nearly “bulletproof,” meaning you’re getting a sturdy unit.
- The LCD screen has a filter replacement alert and a button to turn on the wash cycle.
- 7 platinum-coated titanium plates (the same as the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0)
- All Air Water Life’s ionizers use the same activated carbon filter. Most people change the filter annually. People with hard water should opt for a prefiltration system to extend the life of the carbon filter and reduce the chance of scaling inside the unit.
- Self-Cleaning System: Each time you start the 7.5 or shut it off, it cleans itself. Also, when it runs for fifteen minutes straight, the machine switches the polarity in the titanium plates to keep the plates clean.
- Includes a universal adapter for countertop installations. Under-sink installation requires the purchase of the Air Water Life faucet or a compatible after-market alternative.
- pH Range: 4.0 to 11
- ORP Range: +1000 to -800mV
- 7 Water Settings: 4 alkaline levels, 2 acidic levels, and one purified water level
- Dimensions: 8.25″ x 4.3″ x 13″ (LxWxH)
- Weight: 8 lbs
Installing the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.5
Air Water Life provides an instructional video that shows you exactly how to install the unit on your counter. The universal adapter included with the unit fits most faucets. Some people prefer to install the unit away from the kitchen at a utility sink or in the bathroom.
Watch the countertop installation instructional video below:
Now, if you have the extra scratch and prefer to install the unit under your sink, the photo below is the faucet sold by Air Water Life. The main faucet dispenses alkaline ionized water while the smaller faucet near the base dispenses acidic ionized water.
Air Water Life Replacement Filters
When you purchase the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.5, you get one activated carbon filter. The filter usually lasts a full year unless you have hard water or are on well water.
|1st Stage Filter|
|Avg. life||1,050 gallons|
|Filter Media Type||Activated Carbon|
As mentioned earlier, if you have hard water (high TDS), it’s worth taking a look at suitable prefiltration options to reduce hardness.
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.5 Reviews: What’s the Verdict?
These are the pros & cons to consider before choosing the 7.5:
- Air Water Life’s filter lasts longer and the machine runs smoother with the addition of a whole-house water filter and/or under-sink water filter.
- Air Water Life is known for its great customer service. Also, the company provides a toll-free number for customer inquiries.
- Accurate pH readings when tested manually with a digital pH meter
- The 7.5 is a great budget ionizer for folks who aren’t quite ready to spend big bucks on a premium ionizer
- After the brief installation, you’re ready to start drinking ionized water
- Excellent-tasting water
- A more upscale appearance than the 7.0 model
The Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.5 is perfect for people who want an attractive budget ionizer. It’s not as powerful as the 9.0, and it’s more attractive than the 7.0 with the same guts. Additionally, the lifetime warranty is a nice touch.
All in all, the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.5 is a worthy ionizer, though, we like the 7.0 more for the money. Be sure to consider our full water ionizer comparison to make the best choice for your home.