W elcome to AWMS, your #1 resource for up-to-date & unbiased alkaline water machine reviews. In today’s article, we share our complete Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Review to help you decide if it’s the right fit for your home.
The Aqua Deluxe 7.0 is one of the most popular models on the market and our current top pick for the best water ionizer for the money. It offers a long list of features and a price that won’t make you cringe. There are some brands that overcharge people to buy their names when in reality, we can all own an ionizer.
In this review, you’ll see:
- A list of key features & specs
- The pros & cons of the Aqua Deluxe 7.0
- What to expect according to current info
Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 Features
- Intuitive backlit LCD to control your water: purified water, alkaline ionized water, acidic ionized water, household cleaning, coffee & tea, cooking, and “daily drinking.”
- 7 Platinum-Coated Titanium Plates
- A single activated carbon filter that only needs to be replaced once a year
- Includes a universal adaptor to install it anywhere in your home
- Under-sink or countertop installations
- FDA-approved and BPA-free parts
- RoHS certified and produced in a factory that has successfully undergone ISO 9000:9001 testing
- Dimensions: 5.2″ x 4.3″ x 13″ LxWxH
- pH Range: 4.5 to 11.
- ORP Range: +600 mV to -750 mV
- 5-Year Warranty
- Automatic Cleaning: It reverses the polarity in the plates after each use and automatically washes them every 10.5 gallons
- 7 Presets: 4 alkaline water levels, 2 acidic water levels, and 1 non-ionized purified level
How to Install the Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0
Installing the unit is simple for most. The base package includes everything you need to install it in the kitchen, bathroom, or at a utility sink in just minutes.
The coolest part is once the unit is connected, you’re ready to start drinking your first cups of fresh ionized water.
There’s no need to spend hours or waste gallons of water flushing the unit before use. Considering we all want to start using our new water ionizer ASAP, this is one of the more favorable features the Aqua Deluxe 7.0 has to offer.
Watch the detailed installation instructional video provided by Air Water Life below:
Air Water Life Replacement Filters
There’s no need to worry about expensive filter replacements or buying multiple filters for the Aqua 7.0. Just one filter per year gets the job done. The Aqua 7 model AWL-7000 uses a single activated carbon filter.
For folks with hard water (high TDS) or on well water, it’s wise to install a pre-filtration system to get the most out of your water ionizer filter.
|Aqua 7.0 Filter|
|Avg. life||1,585 gallons or about a year|
What to expect?
There are more pluses than minuses when it comes to this ionizer. Below is a list of the most important points to consider:
- One of the biggest advantages is the single annual filter change. Compared to ionizers with dual-filtration systems, filter upkeep is a lot more affordable.
- The 5-year warranty gives peace of mind, and since the unit features smart self-cleaning, it should last longer than five years with proper maintenance
- Tea and coffee drinkers usually enjoy the flavor of their tea and/or coffee when brewed with ionized water
- You’re likely to drink more water and stay better hydrated
- Use acidic ionized water to disinfect surfaces rather than chemical cleaners. Also, acidic water is good for eliminating strong odors that get on your hands such as onion or garlic.
- Includes under-sink attachments
- Great and reliable customer service
Air Water Life’s Aqua Ionizer Deluxe 7.0 is one of our favorite ionizers. Don’t fall for the high price tags of other units that do the exact same thing as the Aqua 7. Feel safe knowing you’re buying from a trustworthy seller.
One of the best parts is the versatility of the unit since it can be installed under the sink or on the countertop. We don’t all want to give up precious counter space.
Then, there is a single filter that only needs to be changed once a year. All in all, this is an excellent budget machine and a great choice for first-time ionizer owners and those looking to upgrade to a 7-plate model.