So you’re here to find out if the Hskyhan Alkaline Water Pitcher is right for you. The Hskyhan alkaline water pitcher was in the running for the top alkaline water pitcher for several years running. Does it live up to that hype?
First, let’s examine all the key features and review the replacement filter cost.
By the end of the review, you’ll know for sure whether the Hskyhan pitcher is the one for you.
Hskyhan Alkaline Pitcher Features
- The package comes with 2 natural coconut shell 7-stage filters that last approximately 1 month each
- Food grade and BPA-free materials
- 3.5-liter total capacity
- Filters 2 liters of water at a time
- Memory lid alerts you when to change the filter
- Rapid filtering with no clogging
- Filtered water has a pH between 8 and 10 depending on the pH of your source water
- Oval shape design slides easily into your refrigerator
- Comfort handle makes pouring filtered water a breeze
- 18-month warranty
- 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee
- 24/7 customer service
- 11 x 6.5 x 10.5 inches (LxWxH)
The Advantages of an Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher
Long gone are the days of drinking acidic Brita water. People everywhere are waking up and beginning to drink healthy alkaline water infused with natural trace minerals.
People who benefit the most are those people who suffer from heartburn or acidity in the body. Imagine all the ways you can feel better by reducing excess acid in your system.
Alkaline water pitchers are a great and cost-effective alternative to buying an alkaline water ionizer machine.
When you buy your water pitcher, you’ll save money because buying bottled alkaline water or any brand of bottled water is a lot more expensive.
Your whole family will appreciate the fresh crisp taste of filtered water from the Hskyhan pitcher. Even family pets can’t get enough of the filtered alkaline water as well. That’s enough evidence for me to prove that alkaline water is better than tapwater.
How much do Hskyhan replacement filters cost? And how often do you need to replace them?
On average, each filter lasts for a month.
The pitcher comes with two filters to start.
After that, you can buy a two-pack of replacement filters:
How to Install the Filter
- Once you receive your pitcher, clean your hands before handling the filter.
- Then run water through the filter for a full minute.
- Next, allow the filter to soak in a water bath for a minute.
- Remove the filter from the water and shake out the excess water.
- Place the filter in the pitcher, and you’re ready to go!
What to expect?
Let’s take a look:
- Helpful customer service
- Consistent pH boost
- The potential to replace soda with filtered water
- Smooth tasting water.
- Your dog will love it
- Better than Brita
The Hskyhan alkaline water filter pitcher is certainly in the conversation for the best alkaline water pitcher.
Yesterday, I wrote an EHM Alkaline Water Pitcher review, and I like the Hskyhan just a tidbit more after reading through the current info. Yet, both pitchers have encouraging feedback.
Overall, I give the Hskyhan water filter a big thumbs up. Buy this one with confidence!