EHM Ultra Alkaline Water Pitcher Review
“Health = freedom!”
Do you like what you see?
Good afternoon, it’s your host Hercules, and you just watched how to put together the best alkaline water pitcher in 2018. Already thousands of people have replaced their outdated Brita water filters with the EHM water ionizer pitcher because we’re all getting sick of drinking acidic water, literally.
If you’re ready to buy now before reading everything you need to know about the EHM Ultra water pitcher, Click Here to buy now on Amazon for the lowest price.
EHM Ultra Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher Features
As you may have already noticed in the video above, the capacity of the EHM pitcher is larger than a standard Brita or PUR water filter pitcher.
Here’s a list of key features:
- The EHM water ionizer pitcher makes delicious alkaline water in minutes.
- The filter reduces the water molecule size. This equals quicker and better overall hydration throughout your busy day.
- A 6-stage composite filter cartridge removes impurities from your water, including chlorine.
- The filter adds healthy natural alkaline minerals including calcium, magnesium, and potassium to your drinking water.
- The resulting water has an alkaline pH between 8 and 10.
- The ORP value is between -100 and -200 mv (the bigger the negative number the more antioxidants)
- BPA free materials
- 3.5-liter capacity
- Dimensions 12″ H x 6″ W x 11″ L
- Comes in blue or white
- Rated the “Best Alkaline Mineral Water Pitcher for four years in a row!”
Pros and Cons of an Alkaline Water Pitcher
- Much more affordable than a water ionizer
- Produces water in the ideal pH range for drinking water
- Adds healthy alkaline minerals
- Massive upgrade compared to Brita
- Easy to replace filters
- Affordable replacement filters
- Environmentally friendly materials
- Limited pH range
- Fewer anti-aging antioxidants than an alkaline water machine
- Limited capacity
- Need to store it in the refrigerator
- Weaker filter than a water ionizer
What are current users saying?
Now for the most important part: Do current users love their purchases?
- One physician gave the pitcher a 5-star rating. The doctor noted that the pitcher is durable, filters fast, and has a great design. The physician compared the filtered water to the tap water in the area and found that the EHM filter removes the chlorine smell.
- Another reviewer measured the pH of the filtered water and found it to be steady between 9 and 10. This is the range we want to reap the most health benefits of alkaline water.
- One woman applauded the taste of the filtered water, reporting that both she and her husband love it. She also noted that the pitcher fits in the door of their refrigerator and isn’t too heavy when full. The family dog also likes EHM water more than tap water.
- More economical than filling gallon jugs at the supermarket for $2 each
- One reviewer has been drinking 32 oz. per day and has experienced weight loss, a reduction in arthritic pain and more energy throughout the day.
- Makes coffee taste better
- Amazing customer service
A 3-pack of replacement filters is quite affordable. CLICK HERE or the image below to see the current price at Amazon:
Each cartridge filters 200 liters or lasts for three months, whichever comes first.
Imagine all the money you’ll save once you stop buying cases of plastic water bottles!
The best way to test the pH of a liquid is with a calibrated digital pH tester. The upfront cost is a bit more than a box of pH test trips, but you will find that the digital meter is much easier to use and more accurate.
By testing the filtered water with a meter, you know for sure that you’re drinking alkaline ionized water in the ideal pH range for drinking water.
CLICK HERE or the image below to check out a pH meter I recommend on Amazon:
Once you have the pitcher, the replacement cartridges, and the meter, you’re all set for a full year! That means no more buying cases of water at the store or breaking your back while lugging them around.
My Two Cents
I think the EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher is a great choice for people who are just starting out with the alkaline lifestyle.
It’s definitely a huge upgrade over the old Brita or PUR filters I used in college.
However, an alkaline water machine produces much more vibrant water that is bursting with energy and anti-aging antioxidants.
One reviewer said he’s glad he saved a lot of money by choosing to buy the pitcher instead of a water ionizer. He criticized the people he knows for spending a lot more on their alkaline water machines.
I don’t agree, and I’ve been drinking alkaline ionized water for years now. True ionization of water requires electricity.
Overall, I think the EHM water pitcher is a great deal, but it won’t replace an alkaline water machine.
Cheers to your health and your family’s! You can’t go wrong by beginning your alkaline healing journey today, not tomorrow.
Greetings fellow health nuts! I’m the host, creator, and writer here at Alkaline Water Machine Source. You can call me Hercules. My mission is to help others heal and feel better overall through the power of alkaline ionized water. It helped me win a nearly decade-long battle with chronic fatigue, and I think it can help you too!