Good afternoon, it’s your host Pete, and you just watched how to put together the best alkaline water pitcher. Already thousands of people have replaced their outdated Brita water filters with the EHM water ionizer pitcher because we’re all getting sick of drinking acidic water.
EHM Ultra Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher Features
As you may have already noticed in the video above, the capacity of the EHM pitcher is larger than a standard Brita or PUR water filter pitcher.
- The EHM water ionizer pitcher makes delicious alkaline water in minutes.
- The filter reduces the water molecule size. This equals quicker and better overall hydration throughout your busy day.
- A 6-stage composite filter cartridge removes impurities from your water, including chlorine.
- The filter adds healthy natural alkaline minerals including calcium, magnesium, and potassium to your drinking water.
- The resulting water has an alkaline pH between 8 and 10.
- The ORP value is between -100 and -200 mv (the bigger the negative number the more antioxidants)
- BPA free materials
- 3.5-liter capacity
- Dimensions 12″ H x 6″ W x 11″ L
- Comes in blue or white
- Rated the “Best Alkaline Mineral Water Pitcher for four years in a row!”
Now let’s look at the pros and cons of buying a water ionizer pitcher instead of an alkaline water machine.
Pros and Cons
- Much more affordable than a water ionizer
- Produces water in the ideal pH range for drinking water
- Adds healthy alkaline minerals
- Massive upgrade compared to Brita
- Easy to replace filters
- Affordable replacement filters
- Environmentally friendly materials
- Limited pH range
- Fewer anti-aging antioxidants than an alkaline water machine
- Limited capacity
- Need to store it in the refrigerator
- Weaker filter than a water ionizer
What to expect?
Now for the most important part: what to expect from this pitcher?
- The pitcher is durable, filters fast and has a great design
- Removes chlorine smell
- Steady pH between 9 and 10
- Your family dog might also like EHM water more than tap water
- More economical than filling gallon jugs at the supermarket
- Makes coffee taste better
- Excellent customer service
A 3-pack of replacement filters is quite affordable. Click the image below to check the current price at Amazon #ad:
Each cartridge filters 200 liters or lasts for three months, whichever comes first.
The best way to test the pH of a liquid is with a calibrated digital pH tester. The upfront cost is a bit more than a box of pH test strips, but you will find that the digital meter is much easier to use and more accurate.
By testing the filtered water with a meter #ad, you know for sure that you’re drinking alkaline ionized water in the ideal pH range for drinking water.
Once you have the pitcher, the replacement cartridges, and the meter, you’re all set for a full year. That means no more buying cases of water at the store or breaking your back to lug them around.
My Two Cents
I think the EHM Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher is a great choice for people who are just starting out with an alkaline lifestyle.
It’s definitely a huge upgrade over the old Brita or PUR filters I used in college.