Greetings everyone, I’m your host Hercules, and I’m excited about today’s Santevia water filter review. You’re about to learn everything there is to know about Santevia’s countertop alkaline Gravity water system. This nifty filter produces crisp mineralized alkaline water naturally with the help of gravity.
In my opinion, the Santevia is the top alkaline countertop water filter that removes fluoride.
Let’s jump into the features of the Gravity system first.
Imagine having fresh mountain spring water on tap in your home, and you have the Santevia Gravity countertop water filter.
Water goes through a five-stage filtration process that removes everything bad from fluoride to parasites that could be lurking in your tap water:
- Stage 1: Ceramic pre-filter .3 micron – removes rust, sediments, harmful bacteria and parasites
- Stage 2: Activated Carbon and Charcoal filter – removes chlorine and other bad odors
- Stage 3: Silica sand filtration – raises the pH of acidic water
- Stage 4: Zeolite granule filter – removes lead, mercury, and toxic heavy metals
- Stage 5: Mineral infusion with ionized minerals adds oxygen
After the water has gone through the filtration process, it goes through the magnetic energizer spout into your glass.
As the water passes through the spout, the water molecules are energized and realigned, making it easier for your body to absorb (better hydration).
Pros and Cons
Let’s explore the pros and cons of choosing to buy an alkaline countertop filter over an alkaline water machine.
People who drink alkaline mineralized water from the Gravity system can potentially experience the following health benefits:
- The minerals in Santevia water can boost your body’s defenses and immune system
- Naturally balance your body’s pH through the power of drinking alkaline water daily
- Better digestion
- Weight loss
- Heartburn and acid reflux reduction
How often do you need to buy Santevia replacement filters?
There are two filters in each Gravity system: 1 five-stage filter and a ceramic pre-filter
The 5-stage filter should be changed every six months.
The ceramic water filter only needs to be changed once a year.
Both filters come at an affordable price on Amazon.
You’ll save a ton of money compared to buying bottled water or filling up water jugs with alkaline water at the store, not to mention the stress you avoid on your back.
Where can you buy Santevia replacement filters?
The best place to buy the filters is online through Amazon.
Click the image below to check out the current price for the 5-stage filter:
Click the image below to check out the current price for the ceramic pre-filter:
Next, let’s see what current users are saying.
- When buying a water filter, we all want to know about the taste. One satisfied customer reported the “best tasting water ever.”
- Attentive customer service replied to an email inquiry within hours
- The setup was “super easy,” and the water tastes “amazing.”
- One person who usually wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom noticed that those trips ended when drinking nothing but Gravity water.
- Almost zero maintenance and no leaks
- Much better tasting than bottled water
- One happy customer uses a reverse osmosis system before filtering the RO water through the Santevia system to remineralize the reverse osmosis water.
- Great for a large family of five. The mother of the family reported losing five pounds in seven days once she started drinking Gravity water.
- One owner is drinking more water than ever and feeling great because of it.
- Several people noted a difference in smell between their tap water and Santevia water. Now they can smell the chlorine in their tap water.
- One Texas native began using hers all the way back in 2012. She reported getting sick only twice since she began using it! She also said she bounced back quickly, and the only reason she got sick the second time was due to the effect Hurrican Harvey had on the city’s water.
- “Worth every penny”
My Two Cents
What I love about the Santevia Gravity system is that it mimics natural filtration in the mountains.
After reading through all the Santevia reviews, I noticed a trend in people who loved the taste, which puts this system in the conversation for the best countertop water filter in 2018 and now in 2019.
It’s difficult to find filters that remove fluoride and produce alkaline water naturally. This unique feature is one I like a lot.
The low cost of the replacement filters and long life are two great reasons to buy this system.
The large capacity of the tank means you only need to fill it every couple of days depending on the size of your family.
Overall, I give the Santevia Gravity a big thumbs up and recommend it to people who want an affordable alkaline water filter in their home.