Welcome to my bkr water bottle review. In this guide, I share everything you need to know about the bkr reusable glass water bottle before you buy. Is it worth the price, or are you about to dump money down the drain? I promise all your questions will be answered, and by the end of my review, you’ll know if bkr is truly the best glass water bottle on the market.
In my review, we’ll check all the different bkr water bottle sizes, pretty colors, my review, accessories, how to clean the bkr water bottle, and more.
Let’s start with the bkr water bottle sizes comparison chart I put together that shows you all your available options in one place.
bkr Water Bottle Sizes Comparison
Now that you’ve seen all the comely designs, materials, and dimensions, let’s see what features make the bkr bottle unique and worth the price on the tag.
bkr Bottle Key Features
- All bkr borosilicate glass bottles and parts are BPA-Free and phthalate-free
- Leak-proof cap with carrying hook
- The silicone sleeve is removable
- The silicone sleeve and bkr water bottle are dishwasher safe on the top rack
- bkr offers a 90-day warranty on all bottles
- Do not freeze or microwave the bottle
- bkr recommends storing the bottle with the cap off
- bkr recommends using a bottle brush to hand wash the bottle with mild soap and allowing the bottle to dry with the cap off
My bkr Water Bottle Review
I’m a water-obsessed guy, and I love researching water-related products. The bkr bottle is one of the more unique products I’ve come across since I started this site, which makes me excited to share my thoughts about it with you.
- I love the thought of reusable glass bottles, anything to reduce plastic waste. Plastic waste is a serious problem that needs to be addressed now because it’s already too late since the oceans are full of it. If everyone starts drinking from glass water bottles and vacuum insulated stainless steel water bottles, we’ll all make a healthier world together.
- The bkr water bottle colors are the most elegant and eye-catching that I’ve come across. I think the value of the bkr bottle lies in its appearance. Teenagers and young adults who don’t drink enough water are great candidates for the bkr bottle. It’s an easy, sneaky way to get them to drink their recommended daily water intake every day without having to remind them.
- I’m a huge fan of the spiked bottle. Right when I saw it, I thought, that’s cool.
- It’s nice to see that the bottles are BPA-Free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
- The convenience of being dishwasher safe is a huge plus for when I want to give the bottle a deep cleaning.
- It’s durable
- I like the bkr water bottle lid design and easy-carry loop.
- The bottle does not sweat through the silicone sleeve.
- Finally, water just tastes better out of glass.
- The price is surely not for everyone, especially men who don’t care about what their water bottle looks like as long as it gets the job done.
- Since the bottle is glass, it is heavier.
- The need to be more careful with the bottle than say a YETI cup or something similar (and the fact that YETI tumblers cost less and are super awesome).
- Normal-sized ice cubes don’t fit through the narrow mouth (if you want to put ice in it, click here #ad for the ice tray I recommend at Amazon).
- The bkr bottle won’t retain temps of hot and cold drinks like a vacuum-insulated stainless steel water bottle.
My Final Score: 7.5/10
Aside from the visual appeal of the bkr water bottle, it’s actually a quality glass drinking bottle. The greatest advantage of the bkr bottle is that you’ll most likely fall in love with it, which leads to you drinking more water. Your skin will thank you once you get into the habit of fulfilling your recommended daily water intake every day.
Drinking more water helps reduce fine lines and stubborn under-eye dark circles. Your hair, skin, and nails all benefit from drinking more water. If it takes buying a fashionable water bottle to be your healthiest self, why not? Then again, if you’re already drinking plenty of water and not thrilled about the bkr design, there are certainly more affordable options available.
The choice comes down to how much you love the bottle and how much you think it’ll benefit your health by boosting your water intake.