Welcome to our Invigorated Water review. In this review and guide, we’ll focus on the popular Invigorated Water pH Restore alkaline water pitcher. The pH Restore is one of many available alkaline water filter pitchers currently on the market. We know how hard it can be to choose the best one since every company is fighting to convince you that their filters are the best.
Let’s start by exploring the core features of the Invigorated Water pH Restore pitcher before checking out what to expect. Will you get your money’s worth or regret your purchase?
After that, we’ll wrap up the review by offering our expert opinion on this pitcher to help you make the most informed buying decision.
Invigorated Water pH Restore Pitcher Features & Overview
- Filter Life: 96 Gallons
- Filter Media: Activated Coconut Carbon Charcoal (USA), Far Infrared Balls, Tourmaline, Maifan Stones, Zeolite
- The filter removes chlorine, chloramine, heavy metals, arsenic, lead, and fluoride (reduction)
- The filter contains alkaline minerals such as calcium and selenium to boost the pH and antioxidant value of your water for a healthier more pH-balanced glass of water
- Easy-Fill lid design allows you to fill the pitcher without removing the lid
- Anti-Slip base and ergonomic handle shape
- Digital Filter Life Indicator
- 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee
- Capacity: Filtered Water Volume 2 liters, Total Capacity 3.5 liters
- Dimensions: 10″ Height x 10.5″ Width x 5.25″ Depth
- Filtering Time: Less than 5 minutes
What to expect?
As promised, we analyzed current information to identify the pros and cons of owning the pH Restore pitcher. Here’s what we concluded:
- You may find that the taste of the filtered water doesn’t live up to your expectations. In other words, there are better options to remove chlorine taste & odor from your tap water.
- On the other hand, you may enjoy the taste of the water and feel as though you chose the right pitcher. In our opinion, it’s a bit of a dice roll.
- One of the greatest advantages of the pH Restore vs a standard Brita pitcher is the long filter life of the pH Restore pitcher. If you own a Brita or are familiar with constant Brita filter changes, the pH Restore pitcher could be a breath of fresh air.
- You may experience a problem with the lid slipping off when you pour.
- The filter does raise the pH of tap water by 1 – 2 points. Expect filtered water with a resulting pH in the 8.5 to 10 range, which is the sweet spot.
- Overall, you’re more likely to be happy with your pH Restore pitcher and feel as though you got their money’s worth.
pH Restore Replacement Filters
Since the initial purchase price of a water filter pitcher is only part of the equation, it’s important to consider the annual replacement filter cost before you buy. Are pH Restore filters cheaper than Brita? And better yet, are they worth it?
In our opinion, the pitcher filters are fairly valued if you invest in a 3-pack. Each filter should last you about 3 months if you drink a gallon of water per day.
Click Here #ad or the image below to view the current price for a 3-pack of pH Restore replacement filters:
Now, it’s time for our thoughts on Invigorated Water and their pH Restore pitcher. We’ve reviewed several Invigorated Water products, and some of them are better than others. In our opinion, the pH Restore is one of the better products they manufacture.
I broke our Invigorated Water review into two parts: our likes and our dislikes.
- The long filter life makes the pH Restore pitcher a wiser investment should you decide that a water filter pitcher is the best option for your home. We don’t like the idea of changing filters monthly because prepping filters becomes laborious, not to mention having to reorder them.
- We trust Invigorated Water as a brand. They manufacture a wide range of alkaline water filter products and know what they’re doing for the most part. While we don’t believe they’re the best alkaline water brand, they’re certainly not the worst either.
- The filter does increase the pH of tap water to a healthier level, which makes for better-tasting pH-balanced water. Most people prefer the taste of alkaline water rather than acidic water.
- The parts are BPA-Free, FDA-Approved, and Invigorated Water is a Water Quality Association member.
- No slow filtering times. A lot of pitchers’ greatest downfall is a slow filtering time. The pH Restore does not have this common problem.
- The capacity of the pitcher is just the right size, and the pitcher should fit in most refrigerator doors to avoid eating up valuable space on your main shelves.
- We like that the activated carbon in the filter is sourced in the United States.
- Each filter has two “micro nets” to block any unwanted black carbon particles from entering your filtered water
- Of all the water filter options on the market, water filter pitchers are one of our last choices. However, this isn’t the fault of the pH Restore pitcher. We just think there are better options for your home, such as a countertop alkaline water filter.
- The lid falling off while pouring
- Depending on the quality of your tap water, you may find that you need a more powerful filter pitcher to completely remove chlorine taste and odor.
- We would like to see NSF/ANSI Standards listed on the product information page.
Overall Score: 7.5/10
Bottom line, we give the pH Restore a thumbs up and like it more than a standard Brita or PUR pitcher. While the taste feedback isn’t the most promising we’ve seen, you may fall in love with the taste of the water from the pH Restore.
The filter technology is sound. We typically prefer an alkaline water pitcher to contain both activated carbon and alkaline minerals. We don’t recommend investing in a pitcher filter that relies solely on minerals without activated carbon. The problem is the minerals alone won’t filter your water.
Activated carbon does an excellent job of removing water impurities because of its porous structure and large surface area.
Are you interested in more Invigorated Water products? Click Here #ad to view their popular shower filter and alkaline water filter bottles.