T he following is an in-depth review of the Bawell Platinum Alkaline Water Ionizer Machine, aka, the Bawell Platinum model 2195. If you’re in the market for a cutting-edge product that won’t break the bank, the Bawell Platinum is a feature-packed ionizer that is surely in the conversation of the best machines on the market today.
By the end of my review, you’ll have a deep understanding of the pros and cons of buying the Bawell fountain water ionizer.
Important questions to consider before you purchase an alkaline water ionizer are: Is the machine an under the sink unit or a countertop unit?
What are people saying about the flavor of the alkaline water?
Are current users having problems with the machine or filters wearing out too quickly?
The last problem you want to face is a faulty unit that requires around-the-clock maintenance.
Bawell Platinum Features
The Bawell 2195 is essentially the Rolls Royce of alkaline water machines without the big price tag to go along with it. Ionizers can easily cost over $4,000!
The Bawell comes wrapped in a beautiful case that won’t make your guests think a spaceship just landed in your home. Below, I go over each key feature in a brief list, so you don’t have to waste your time sifting through all the unnecessary jargon.
- Perhaps the most savory feature of the Bawell platinum alkaline water is the 60-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee with a Forever Lifetime Warranty. Most units on the market do not offer this peace of mind and loyalty to you the customer.
- The Bawell 2195 sports an attractive LCD control panel that makes using the unit a breeze.
- The Platinum model goes the extra mile with 7 Solid Medical-Grade Titanium Platinum Coated Plates that total a massive 144 square inches of electrode surface area.
- The unit features a state-of-the-art dual internal filtration system with the option for serious health enthusiasts to expand the unit to 3-stage filtration.
- The 2195 can pump out water between pH 3.0 and 11.5 with its pre-programmed function. However, there’s an option to increase the pH range from 2.0 to 12.0.
- The ORP Range is +600.00 to -800.00mV
- The ionizer’s universal faucet adaptor fits mostly all “pull out” and “sprayer” style sink fixtures, which means it can be installed virtually anywhere in your home, including the bathroom.
- The unit is countertop only.
- The flow rate of the Bawell Platinum model is 1 gallon every 30 seconds.
- Plastic components of the water machine are both BPA-free and FDA-Approved, no need to worry about harmful chemicals getting into your water.
- The dimensions are 11.8″ Length x 6.2″ Width x 15.2″ Height.
- The unit has an automatic cleaning system built right in that clicks on when it starts up and shuts down, meaning you don’t ever have to worry about performing surgery on it.
- There is an option for voice alerts. However, if the Bawell Platinum becomes too talkative for you, you can turn down the volume or turn it off completely during those romantic evenings with your hubby or wife.
- There are a whopping 35 different presets included in the unit, ranging from “Ultra Strong Alkaline” all the way down to “Strong Acidic.”
Behold the Bawell 2195 Platinum Alkaline Water Ionizer Machine below:
Bawell Platinum Model 2195 Installation
Installation of the Bawell is easy-peasy for most people.
It’s important to remember that since the 2195 is a countertop alkaline water machine, you should have space for it.
The Bawell can be connected to the faucet head or directly to your home’s water line.
If you would rather let the experts do the job, Amazon offers an expert installation package that includes:
- Hooking the unit up to your home’s existing plumbing
- Testing the unit to make sure everything is peachy keen
- Cleaning up all debris and waste once the job is done
Since we all love to learn by watching videos, here’s a video that shows you exactly how to install the unit in your home:
Bawell Platinum Water Ionizer Filters
Here’s more good news: you only need to replace the filters once a year!
Below is a nifty table that shows you the details:
|1st Stage Filter||2nd Stage Filter|
|Avg. life at 3 gallons a day||17 months||14.5 months|
|Avg. life at 4 gallons a day||13 months||11 months|
|Filtration Media||Pre-Activated Carbon (PAC)||Granular Activated Carbon (GAC)|
There’s also an option to use the Bawell 3-Stage External Alkaline Water Ionizer Pre-Filtration System if you want to drink some of the most amazing water on Earth.
Bawell Platinum Water Ionizer Reviews
After doing my research, I found some common themes in reviews of the Bawell 2195.
Here are some important points to consider:
- A lot of people are reporting that they almost bought the more expensive Kangen water machine before choosing the Bawell. Users who bought the Bawell are happy with their decision and love that they have the same quality water as their friends who own Kangen machines.
- The seller is quick to respond and helping everyone who has questions about installing the machine. You have no need to worry about buying a product with bad customer service.
- A handful of people didn’t purchase the unit because of limited counter space.
- People are praising the accuracy of the pH and ORP meters.
- Delicious fruits and vegetables after an alkaline water soak
- Fabulous tasting water
- A charming voice coming from the machine
- Sturdy construction and perfect packaging
- Easy installation
Now, the most critical factor: Are people experiencing health benefits?
Below are the health benefits that people who own the Bawell are talking about:
- Better digestion
- An overall feeling of well-being
- Increased energy levels throughout the day
- Less arthritis pain
- One user reported health benefits in just two weeks
- Better sleep
- Less stiffness in the body
- Body detox benefits
- Increased leg strength allowed an arthritis sufferer to start walking a mile a day!
- Weight loss
- Cleared invasive Candidiasis
- Helped Alzheimer’s symptoms
The Bawell Platinum 2195 is the smart choice for people who want an alkaline water machine for home without breaking the bank. Again, units on the market can cost $4,000 or more! The Bawell costs less than half of that and comes with a lifetime warranty.
There are no additional costs besides the annual filter replacement.
Say goodbye to dangerous plastic water bottles or other home filters that don’t get the job done.
Your body and your wallet will thank you for investing in a quality water alkalizer with tons of positive reviews from people around the world.